This was a good week for inspiration.
While trying to focus on roleplaying preparation, I got distracted by a RPG.net list of artifacts, which got me thinking about ways to make the setting I had prepared more atmospheric. I haven’t had the chance to use what I wrote yet, but it was certainly more enjoyable to write.
Looking at Conkers again, I realised I’ve been re-writing the same couple of scenes over and over, and avoiding the rest of the plot. To avoid that, I did what I probably should have done from the start — re-wrote with the draft in front of me, and avoided changing the bits that weren’t broken.
Overall, I wrote on at least five days this week, and memorised poetry on at least four. I’m pretty happy with that.
Good luck and happy writing!