TODO: include stats for last week (need to check from notebook)
I wrote some words in Week 12 — but I then got caught up in Easter and forgot how many.
The house is still plodding along. I freaked out on Thursday when I thought I wouldn’t get the loan approval on time, but it turns out the deadline was bogus. There’s no stress, just another week to wait.
Here’s how I went on my goals from the start of the year:
- Make programming a proper part of my goals. ROW80 being a round of words, I’ve tended to exclude (and hence ignore) my programming projects.
- Communicate more with my fellow writers (and programmers). Living in a small town, it’s easy to neglect this.
- Prepare for Pathfinder (roleplaying) starting again in February; it’s my turn to run this again. I’ve got some preparation done already, but it will need adjusting for where the game ended up.
- Participate in my family’s impromptu writing competition (write a love story). This might not produce a good story, but it’s a good chance to write as part of a group.
- Lastly, I’ve been considering taking a holiday in February or March, if the situation at work is stable enough to allow it.
Which brings me to one not-quite goal:
I am also still looking for a house (indeed, I should be inspecting one this week), but I’m reluctant to make this a goal, since it depends so much on what is there to buy.
Good luck and happy writing!