The Mary Sue project has been eating up most of my time for the past two weeks. Reading webcomics isn’t exactly hard work — but filling out a Mary Sue test for every character just takes time.
Which is to say, I haven’t done much writing.
I did steal a bit of time to work on a roleplaying project, though, and I wrote a few world-building notes as part of that — maybe a couple of hundred words in all.
This week, I’m aiming to fit five or six hundred words in between the Mary-Sue stuff. My local writers’ group has a round-robin story I need to add to and pass on to the next person.
Good luck and happy writing!